Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Luckiest!

I may have mentioned this a few times before, but over the past few days I have been reminded again and again of the most amazing blessing in my life, my husband.  If you don't know him, you're missing out!  He is the most amazing person I have ever met.  Here are just a few of his amazing qualities...


-funny (he keeps me laughing)
-playful (he keeps me young)
-passionate about God, me, family, youth, kids, and life 
-loving to everyone-even those most people aren't loving to
-adventurous (he gives me gray hairs in a good way)
-brave (I always feel safe and secure)
-honest (I never doubt him)
-enthusiastic 
-dependable (he always keeps his word)
-considerate (he always thinks of others before himself)
-imaginative (of my!)
-hopeful (he gives me hope)
-faithful 
-generous with his time and resources
-trustworthy (I can always count on him)
-great with kids of all ages and abilities


As his wife, I get to see the side of him no one else does.  I get to see the David behind closed doors and I can honestly say he is an even better man at home than he is out in the world.  I'm not sure how many women can say that about their husbands, but I am so blessed and grateful that I can.  He has changed my life forever in so many ways.  He has shown me the truest picture of God's love for me.  I thank God for him all day, every day!  I'm so in love with my God and my husband!


Many a man claims to have unfailing love, but a faithful man who can find?
Proverbs 20:6


If you know him, you know what I'm talking about!  What do you think is one of his best qualities? 


1 comment:

  1. I would have to say that David's best quality is definitely the fact that he is always willing to help someone out. I remember when I was on the side of the road with a flat tire and David drove all the way out to where I was, changed the tire, and we went to breakfast while we were waiting on the tire to be replaced. He could've just changed the tire and been on his way, but instead he made certain I was taken care of. For that reason alone, I will always have a special place in my heart for him....well, and the fact he makes me laugh! =)

    ReplyDelete